LabourCo partners with quality host clients who offer a safe working environment and a culture of respect. Together, we provide opportunities for you to gain experience working across a broad range of industries – local government, civil construction, manufacturing, distribution and more.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest from candidates with Intermediate to Advanced Experience in Administration, Customer Service, Business Support or Project based roles. (No beginner or entry level roles are available)
We have current clients eager to receive candidates’ profiles to fill casual/temp/project-based assignments with real possibility of ongoing work. Flexible/Part Time hours are sometimes available for great quality candidates. Applicants must reside within the Tamworth area.
Duties may include:
- General administration and day-to-day office management.
- Customer Service, Internal/external communication email/ phones, data entry.
- Project administration
- Document control/records management
- Finance support, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, purchasing, debtor management
- Proven Administrative experience.
- Strong Customer service skills and experienced in dealing with difficult customers.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Proven ability to build & maintain effective internal/external relationships.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced data entry skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word skills.
- Experience using information management systems such as TRIM and other financial software.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a sought-after role with our valued clients, who have an excellent team culture of teamwork and respect.
- Casual/Temp rates with opportunity for ongoing casual or potential permanent work.
- Develop your career by being exposed to various work types.
Prior to commencing assignments all candidates will be subject to Pre-Employment Assessments which includes Drug & Alcohol Screening.
For more info please email email@example.com
If you are interested hit APPLY NOW and upload a cover letter and your most recent resume!!
**Please note only suitable candidates may be contacted
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity. We partner with Host Clients who share and demonstrate the same values. All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.