LabourCo partners with a leading supplier of fabrication services to Tomago Aluminium Company and require workshop based Boilermakers to start ASAP.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Smelter Crack repairs
- Plate cutting
- Oxy Gouging
- Working with Mild steel 10mm to 40mm
- Flux core/solid wire & vertical up welding
- Adherance to WHS safety procedures
Skills & Qualifications required
- Fabrication Engineering Trade Qualification
- Forklift ticket highly regarded
- Dogging skills and O/head crane operation experience desirable
- Confined Space Certificate preferred but not essential
- Competent in MMAW, GMAW and FCAW, evidence of this would be an advantage
- Experience working with mild steel
- Able to prioritise and multitask without compromising safety or work quality
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- 2 work related referees to support the above
Whats in it for you?
- Ongoing position within a centrally located workshop across day and afternoon shift
- Excellent pay rates
- Overtime available
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug & alcohol screen.
Please contact Jane on 1800 770 073 urgently or send your resume if applying outside business hours.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.