Before and After School, and School Holiday work available!
LabourCo Tamworth is currently seeking applications for Casual Out of School Hours Care (OSHC) educators.
OSHC is the care of primary aged children (5-12 years) before and after school and during school holidays. It is an important sector that is growing in Tamworth. With this growth, it has bought a demand for quality educators.
Experience working with primary school aged children in any capacity will be highly regarded e.g. volunteer, school leadership roles, clubs and activities. If you have a genuine interest in working with children and an understanding of children’s development, we would love to hear from you.
OSHC is the perfect position for those studying, especially those studying education based subjects.
The positions offered are on a casual/relief basis. Hours are usually between 6:30am – 9:30am and 3pm – 6:30pm Monday to Friday.
- A minimum Certificate III in Children’s Services or Certificate IV in School Age Education & Care (equivalent or working towards an Education based training)
- A current HLTAID004 Provide First Aid Certificate in An Education & Care setting including Asthma, Anaphylaxis and CPR (or willing to obtain)
- Proof of Right to Work in Australia.
- A current working with children check clearance.
- A current National Police Check
- A current NSW Drivers Licence.
- A demonstrated ability to build constructive working relationships with our team.
- A professional and co-operative approach to working with families and our school community.
- Self motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Have a fun, enthusiastic and highly motivated personality with a passion for children and their learning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have a commitment to excellence in Early Childhood Education and Care.
This role is a casual roster based on a split shift arrangement Monday to Friday during school terms. Morning session (Before school Care): 6:30am – 9am, Afternoon session (After school Care): 3pm – 6:00pm (Vacation Care) during school holidays: must be available between 6:30am and 6:00 pm.
Applicants must address the Essential Criteria in their application and provide a current resume along with a cover letter.
Email applications to email@example.com
Join LabourCo Tamworth now – Follow us on Facebook @TamworthLabourco
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.