Want to become a Pool Lifeguard this summer?
Want to combine this passion with your excellent customer service and teamwork skills?
If you answer YES, LabourCo – Tamworth have an exciting opportunity for You.
We are seeking a number of Casual Pool Lifeguards and Duty Managers to work at each of the 6 (six) pools within the Tamworth Region from early October 2021 to April 2022 for the summer season.
Do I need to be a qualified Pool Lifeguard?
To apply no, we will train you as part of the recruitment, but as part of the training you will need to be able to complete tasks such as:
- Swim 200m in under 6 minutes
- Perform a manikin retrieval to 1.8 metres.
- Perform a 25m unconscious patient tow
- A medium to high level of aquatic fitness is required for some practical components to complete the course
- Ability to perform CPR
- Must be available from early September to complete the necessary training before the start of the season.
- Facilitating a safe, clean and enjoyable aquatic environment
- Work as part of a team delivering a high quality of customer service
- Knowledge of pool supervision, water safety, water education, rescue techniques and public safety requirements.
- Be available from October 2021 to April 2022. Have an ability to work rostered shifts from 5:00am – 9:30pm (Mon-Sun), including Public Holidays and available to fill occasional shifts on an ad-hoc basis.
Essential Criteria for Pool Lifeguard
- Current Pool Lifeguard Licence (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Immunisations (willingness to undergo) Hepatitis A&B, Tetanus
- Current Drivers Licence
- Minimum 17 years of age
Desirable Criteria for Pool Lifeguard
- Previous supervisory experience in an Aquatic Centre/Pool.
- High quality of customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team or with minimal supervision
What’s in it for you?
- Great casual payrates and conditions with regular shifts.
- Support from a local and member-owned employer.
- All uniforms/PPE supplied.
APPLY NOW If what you read sounds like it could be for you, we invite you to Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB and send your resume in word format including a covering letter outlining relevant experience to email@example.com For further enquiries, contact Andrew Sloane on 0419554345 or our office on 1800 770 073.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a culturally diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.