Positions Vacant for High level civil construction operators including road maintenance and major contract works.
At LabourCo we partner with a number of clients to offer a wide range of opportunities across a broad range of industries.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Civil Contruction Operators/ Concreters, Asphalt road maintenance up to HC Drivers to join our talent pool of casual labour hire staff within our Civil Construction and Road Maintenance Teams.
To be considered, applicants must have the following:
- Major Contract experience
- Experience in Plant Operations preferably in the following:-
- Up to 50t Excavator
- 12ft & 14ft Grader
- Up to D9 Dozer
- Wheel Loader up to Cat 973
- Skid Steer
- Roller – Up to 18ton
- Remote roller experience
- Proven civil construction and/or road maintenance experience with two recent work related referees.
- Truck Licence (HR preferred) Experience tippers & Water Cart
- WHS White Card
- Traffic Control
- B80 Grey Card
- Worker on foot
- Confined Space
- Experience with commercial concreting, formwork, steel fixing.
- Accreditation to work around overhead powerlines.
- Physically able to complete manual labouring tasks.
- Able to pass pre-employment functional assessment which includes mandatory drug and alcohol testing.
PLEASE NOTE: These are not entry level positions. Do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria as you will not be considered. Labouring duties also form a major component of the role requirements.
Additionally, you will need to be:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis.
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
Positions are offered on a casual basis with the real prospect of permanent employment. As a member-owned employer, LabourCo provide fair and honest treatment to all employees.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants and those already registered with LabourCo need not apply.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT WHICH INCLUDES A DRUG & ALCOHOL TEST
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.