LabourCo are seeking applications from suitably qualified Plant Operator with a current qualification for Working Near Overhead Powerlines to join our Labour Hire team of experienced operators to service our clients in the Tamworth area.
To be considered for the positions, applicants must have a current qualification for Working near overhead powerlines.
To be considered for the positions you will need to be:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
In return you will receive regular, sometimes ongoing, casual work, above Award wages where possible and fair and honest treatment.
Essential Skills required:
You must possess the following skills and current qualifications at a minimum in order to be considered:
- WHS White Card
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current SafeWork NSW Working near Overhead Powerlines licence.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in heavy plant operations in Civil Construction
- Able to pass pre-employment functional assessment which includes mandatory drug and alcohol testing.
- National Police Check
If you do not possess the above skills/qualifications you will not be considered for these roles. These positions are located in Tamworth. Unless you are located in Tamworth or willing to relocate if successful – please do not apply.
Previous applicants need not apply.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT WHICH INCLUDES A DRUG & ALCOHOL TEST
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.