Role Summary: As an event cleaner you are responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of all areas of the show. This includes but not limited to: Grandstands, Toilets, ground litter, Main Office and VIP area.
- Clear understanding of cleaning and hygiene
- Clear understanding of the Covid-Safe Plan
- Physically Fit
- Ability to follow direction
- Punctual and well presented
- High energy
- Able to make decisions and show initiative
- Enjoy fast pace and fun environment
- Clean and restock all precinct toilets
- Remove any ground litter
- Empty bins to compound as needed
- Remove litter from Grandstands
- Mop, Vacuum VIP area and Main Office as needed
If this sounds like the perfect role for you APPLY NOW with your most recent resume.
Please Note – All suitable candidates with be Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to employment.
If you believe you possess all the experience and APPLY NOW, or alternatively contact the helpful Newcastle Labour Co team on 1800 770 073
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.