Role Summary: As an event cleaner you are responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of all areas of the show. You will manage a team of cleaners and ensure the grounds are kept in a clean and COVID-19 safe manner. You will brief staff on roles and responsibilities and work closely with the operations manager and relevant contractors. You will need to be a team player and present a positive and hard working attitude.
- Clear understanding of cleaning and hygiene
- Physically Fit
- Ability to give direction and plan
- Punctual and well presented
- High energy
- Able to make decisions and show initiative
- Enjoy fast pace and fun environment
Manage a team to
- Clean and restock all precinct toilets
- Clean and restock handwashing and sanitizing stations
- Remove any ground litter
- Empty bins to compound as needed
- Remove litter from Grandstands
- Mop, Vacuum VIP area and Main Office as needed
If this sounds like the perfect role for you APPLY NOW with your most recent resume.
Please Note – All suitable candidates with be Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to employment.
If you believe you possess all the experience and APPLY NOW, or alternatively contact the helpful Newcastle Labour Co team on 1800 770 073
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.