LabourCo partners with quality host clients who offer a safe working environment and a culture of respect. Together, we provide opportunities for you to gain experience working across a broad range of industries – local government, civil construction, manufacturing, distribution and more.
We are currently accepting expressions of interest from candidates with Intermediate to Advanced Experience in Administration and Customer Service based roles.
Flexible/Part Time hours are sometimes available for great quality candidates. Applicants must reside within the Quirindi area.
Duties may include:
- General administration and day-to-day office management
- Customer Service, Internal/external communication email/ phones, data entry
- Document control/records management
- Point of contact customer service
- Proven Administrative and/or customer service experience
- Strong Customer service skills, including problem solving and dispute resolution capacity
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to build & maintain effective internal/external relationships
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a sought-after role with our valued clients, who have an excellent team culture of teamwork and respect.
- Casual/Temp rates with opportunity for ongoing casual or potential permanent work.
- Develop your career by being exposed to various work types.
All shortlisted candidates will be subject to Drug & Alcohol Screening.
If you are interested hit APPLY NOW and upload your most recent resume!!
**Please note only suitable candidates may be contacted
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity. We partner with Host Clients who share and demonstrate the same values. All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.