IMMEDIATE START – TAMWORTH BASED POSITIONS.
LABOURCO IS SEEKING QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED APPLICANTS FOR CONCRETING – INCLUDING STEEL FIXING & FINISHING.
At LabourCo we offer a wide range of opportunities across a broad range of industries including local government, transport & distribution, civil construction & building, and currently have opportunities available within our civil construction divisions.
- Concreter – Experienced in all aspects of concreting (prep, formwork, screeding & finishing)
- Experienced on civil sites, use of all hand tools, whacker-packer, laser levels etc.)
- MR class Drivers License (minimum) and own reliable transport
- Generic Construction Induction (White Card)
- Safety Conscious and experienced in fast paced environments
- Applicants must reside in the Tamworth area or are able to relocate if successful.
- Must be willing to start straight away.
- Truck Licence HR
- Plant Operation competency (skid-steer, loader, backhoe, excavator, grader etc.)
- Worker on Foot
- RMS80 Grey Card
- Work under overhead powerlines
Personal Attributes required to succeed in this role
- Demonstrate reliability
- Flexible mindset to work with various supervisors on different projects around the Tamworth area.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic –Sound judgement, integrity and ethics with a commitment to working collaboratively.
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing casual positions with pathways to permanent jobs on offer.
- Be supported and appreciated for your hard work.
- LabourCo has a strong commitment to working in compliance with FairWork Minimum Employment Standards and often pays above Award rates.
APPLY NOW If what you read sounds like it could be for you, we invite you to Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB and send your resume in word format and a covering letter outlining relevant experience to email@example.com or for information call Joanne 1800 770 073.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.