LabourCo has a long history of working with Local Government to provide great employment opportunities for communities. These roles provide the possibility of being considered for longer term and ongoing work.
LabourCo is seeking skilled cleaners or individuals who can follow instructions to become proud team members of the Port Stephens accommodation and tourism scene.
You will work in a busy house-cleaning team across four separate facilities, undertaking a range of house-keeping activities including bed-making, bathroom and amenity cleaning, replenishing stock, laundry functions and safely using cleaning chemicals and equipment.
You will require
- C Class Drivers Licence and own reliable transport (you will need to get to sites where public transport is not available and you may need to drive a buggy at work)
- Cleaning experience OR an ability to follow instructions to clean
- Flexibility to work across different rosters
- Physically Fit
- Demonstrated good work ethic
- Availability during school holidays and beyond
- Two work-related referees
Having some grounds maintenance experience would be a bonus. Role may suit uni students.
What’s in it For You?
- Enjoy the flexibility of casual work and you might decide you love it!
- Opportunities for on-going work
A pre-employment functional assessment including drug and alcohol testing will be part of the recruitment process.
Click Apply now to submit your resume. For more information, please contact Jane 1800 770 073. LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
Apologies that only suitable applicants will be contacted, but genuine thanks for your interest in the role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.