LabourCo are seeking applications from Heavy Vehicle drivers to join our team of Casual Staff in the Newcastle area for Immediate Start.
To be considered for the positions, applicants must have a heavy vehicle licence (minimum HR) and proven experience and competency.
Skills and Experience
- Immediate availability for casual shifts and/or on-going casual work.
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Willingness to be ‘on-call’ Monday – Friday
What’s in it For You?
- Be appreciated for your hard work – Our hosts may decide to take you on directly and we encourage them to do so (for free!)
- Enjoy the flexibility of casual work and you might decide you love it!
- Be part of our co-operative. You’ll appreciate the not-for-profit, human touch
Drug & Alcohol Testing plus a Pre Employment are a requirement for these roles.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.