LabourCo is seeking hard working and experienced labourers for an immediate start for positions within the Tamworth and Armidale Region.
- Immediate availability for casual shifts and/or on-going casual work – a flexible and positive attitude!
- Previous labouring experience; concreting and welding experience will be highly regarded
- You must be physically fit and healthy for the inherent requirements for the role
- MR or HR Drivers Licence highly regarded but must have reliable transport
- Generic Construction Induction (White Card or Interstate Card)
- Safety Conscious and experienced in fast paced environments
What’s in it For You?
- Be appreciated for your hard work – At LabourCo we care about our employees and work hard to enhance their employment opportunities!
- LabourCo has a strong commitment to working in compliance with FairWork Minimum Employment Standards and often pays above Award rates
APPLY NOW If what you read sounds like it could be for you, we invite you to Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB and send your resume in word format and a covering letter outlining relevant experience to email@example.com
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
To discuss your next opportunity please contact Andrew between 8:00AM – 4:30PM Monday to Friday on 1800 770 073, or apply below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.