We are currently looking for general labourers to assist with various manual and physical tasks with local government contracts around the region
You will assist with a variety of tasks such as event set-up, roads and civil works, waste management assistance and maintenance of recreational facilities including parks and gardens.
- Generic Construction Induction (White Card)
- Blue Traffic Controller ticket (Stop/Slow Bat)
- C Class Drivers Licence (minimum) and own reliable transport
Skills and Experience
- Immediate availability for casual shifts and/or on-going casual work.
- Excellent Physical fitness
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Willingness to be ‘on-call’ Monday – Friday
- Occasional weekend work is available from time to time
- Experience using equipment and tools for repairs and maintenance eg. ride-on mower, whipper snipper, compactor, roller, or ability to show aptitude for same
- Enthusiasm for outdoor work
Desirable Criteria – Yes, we understand you will not likely have all of these…. that’s fine!
- Chemcert ticket
- MR / HR truck license
- Qualifications in landscaping, horticulture / green-keeping or parks and gardens
- Civil construction experience
- Trade certificate and a willingness to step in and out of this trade
What’s in it For You?
- Be appreciated for your hard work – Our hosts may decide to take you on directly and we encourage them to do so (for free!)
- Enjoy the flexibility of casual work and you might decide you love it!
- Be part of our co-operative. You’ll appreciate the not-for-profit, human touch
Drug & Alcohol Testing plus a Pre Employment are a requirement for these roles.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.