The organizers of the Newcastle Show and LabourCo are seeking an experienced accounts person for one day per week until the 7th Dec.
You will be proficient in the use of MYOB and will be responsible for basic payroll, purchasing and reconciling, paying bills, preparing electronic payments, entering purchase data, reconciling receipts, banking and reconciling credit card transactions.
- be available on a Monday until 7th December 2020
- be an experienced user of MYOB and be able to describe where, when and how you have used the programme for similar activities
- be a self starter who is able to work on your own from time to time (once you understand what is required).
- be accurate and committed to ensure ethical processing and reporting as is required by the Show’s committee and General Manager
- have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Please call Jane at LabourCo on 1800 770 073 during normal business hours for a confidential chat. Ideally you will have already prepared an up-to-date resume that you will be able to forward shortly after our conversation to email@example.com.
LabourCo and Newcastle Show embrace diversity and encourage your application, if you hold the essential criteria as noted above.
Thanks for you interest in the role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.