Applications are sought from applicants across Lake Macquarie and the Hunter.
Minimum ESSENTIAL requirements
– above average fitness
– traffic control (blue) ticket or willingness to obtain
– polite and respectful attitude and ability to interact well with the public
– ability to operate a range of tools and equipment
– proven track record of reliability and safety
– proven ability to work with others in a cooperative manner
– 2 x referees who can confirm the above
If you have qualifications / experience in Conservation and Land Management or Bush Regeneration, please call us today.
If you are REALLY sure you have the essential criteria for this role, apply today. Please ensure your resume is up to date before applying. Due to the expected high volume of applicants, only ideal applicants will be contacted.
What’s in it for you?
– Possibility of on-going work
– Support to move to permanent work with our hosts
– Enjoy the freedom of casual work, but with support to move to permanent work with our hosts.
Call 1800 770 073 for more information.
LabourCo is committed to diversity.
Drug and alcohol testing is part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.