At LabourCo we offer a wide range of opportunities across a broad range of industries including local government, transport, distribution & civil construction.
We are seeking experienced Plant Operators & Drivers for positions within the Upper Hunter Area.
To be considered for the positions, candidates MUST HAVE the following:
- WHS White Card
- Truck Licence MR, HR, HC & MC (experience in tipper operation)
- Plant Operator- (min 3 years’ experience) competency operating skid-steer, backhoe, grader, front-end loader
- WHS Construction Induction (White Card or Interstate Card)
- Safety Conscious and experienced in fast paced environments
- Already based or willing to relocate to the Upper Hunter Region.
- Traffic Control Blue and Yellow ticket.
Personal Attributes required to succeed in this role:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing casual positions.
- Be supported and appreciated for your hard work.
- LabourCo has a strong commitment to working in compliance with FairWork Minimum Employment Standards and often pays above Award rates.
APPLY NOW If what you read sounds like it could be for you, we invite you to Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB and send your resume in word format and a covering letter outlining relevant experience to email@example.com or for information call 1800 770 073.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT WHICH INCLUDES A DRUG & ALCOHOL TEST
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.