At LabourCo we partner with a number of clients to offer a wide range of opportunities across a broad range of industries. We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Plasterers in Tamworth and Armidale area.
With the highest regards to quality and safe work procedures, you will undertake general plastering and setting duties including but not limited to:
- Drop down ceiling and battening ceiling (optional)
- Hanging plasterboard
- Stopping up joints
You must possess the following skills and current qualifications at a minimum in order to be considered:
- Have previous experience in a similar role or the ability to demonstrate skills required to be successful in this role.
- Be able to work unsupervised or with minimal instruction and in a team environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality workmanship.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- OHS White Construction Card
Please note: If you do not possess the above skills/qualifications you will not be considered for these roles.
Additionally, you will need to be:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew on 0419 554 345 for a confidential discussion.
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG & ALCOHOL TEST
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.