Role Summary: As part of the ground crew the role encapsulates a labour component in getting the grounds ready for all elements of the show as well as management of ring activity getting acts and animals on and off the centre area safely and efficiently.
- Hold a valid vehicle license
- Understand the layout of the event
- Able to erect fencing and other “handyman” duties as needed
(Fork Lift and Heavy Vehicle Licence are desirable but not required)
- Ability to take direction and work as a team
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy objects multiple times a day
- Punctual and well presented
- Erect Fencing
- Erect Signage
- Clean/Sweep large areas
- Stocking and re stocking in animal areas
- Moving equipment and stock around the venue as needed
If this sounds like the perfect role for you APPLY NOW with your most recent resume. For the right person this will lead to ongoing employment by LabourCo.
Please Note – All suitable candidates with be Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to employment.
If you believe you possess all the experience and APPLY NOW, or alternatively contact the helpful Newcastle Labour Co team on 1800 770 073
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.