Our valued client is seeking Qualified Licenced Carpenters for a major government stimulus project in the lower Hunter Valley area and ongoing work in the Newcastle and Lower Hunter Area.
Our client is a Leading building and construction company based in the Newcastle area with many significant government contracts in place. We are currently seeking to assist them with the provision of qualified carpenters to work in their facility’s maintenance team.
- Trade Qualification
- White Card Construction Industry Induction
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Excellent “can do” attitude and ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Fitness for work in a physically demanding environment.
- MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A POLICE CHECK
- Your own suitable transport that can transport basic supplies E.g. ute or Van.
- Tools of the trade
Successful candidates will be able to complete the following tasks
- Replace and hang doors
- Use of hand planes
- Fit new or replace window locks
- Replace door handles
- General building maintenance
APPLY NOW If what you read sounds like it could be for you, we invite you to Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB and send your resume and a covering letter outlining relevant experience.
This may lead to fulltime employment to suitable candidates.
If you have questions please contact us, between 8:00AM – 4:00PM Monday to Friday on 1800 770 073.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.