At LabourCo we partner with a number of clients to offer a wide range of opportunities across a broad range of industries. As such LabourCo are seeking applications from suitably qualified and skilled labourers to join our casual workforce which service clients in the immediate Tamworth area.
Successful applicants will be willing to work in diverse and varied workplace environments including building & construction sites, manufacturing facilities and event and entertainment venues. Just to name a few.
To be considered for the positions you will need to be:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
Essential Skills and current qualifications – at a minimum:
- WHS White Card
- Current HR Drivers Licence (and own reliable transport)
- Powerline Awareness qualifications
- Proven experience in one of the desired work environments (with referees)
Desirable Skills and qualifications
- VOC – tractors, rollers, excavators, backhoe, bobcat, forklift
- Proven experience in the operation of minor plant & machinery (EWP, waker-packer, jack hammer, posthole digger etc.) and hand tools (drills, power saws, nail guns etc.)
- Hep A & B Immunisation & Q Fever Immunisation
In return you will receive regular, sometimes ongoing, casual work, above Award wages where possible and fair and honest treatment from a member-owned employer and real opportunities to move into permanent employment.
Please note: If you do not possess the above essential skills/qualifications you will not be considered for these roles.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Joanne on 1800 770 073
PLEASE NOTE: SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO UNDERGO A PRE-EMPLOYMENT FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT WHICH INCLUDES A DRUG & ALCOHOL TEST
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.