At LabourCo we partner with a number of clients to offer a wide range of opportunities across a broad range of industries. As such LabourCo are seeking applications from skilled labourers to join our casual workforce which service clients in the immediate Tamworth area.
Successful applicants will be willing to work in diverse and varied workplace environments including building & construction sites, manufacturing facilities and event and entertainment venues. Just to name a few.
To be considered for the positions you will need to be:
- Flexible – work types, hours and locations depend heavily on the requirements of our clients and may vary on a daily basis
- Reliable – able and willing to commit to early starts and possible ongoing placements.
- Respectful – it is extremely important that all of our employees understand that they are representing our business and are expected to treat clients, colleagues, members of the public and plant equipment with respect at all times.
You must possess the following essential skills and current qualifications at a minimum in order to be considered:
- WHS White Card
- Current Drivers Licence (and own reliable transport)
- Proven experience in one of the desired work environments (with referees)
- Able to pass pre-employment functional assessment which includes mandatory drug and alcohol testing.
- Safety Conscious and experienced in fast paced environments
While not essential, applicants with heavy vehicle licence and machinery experience (tractors, rollers, excavators, backhoe, bobcat, forklift) will be highly regarded. As will those who have proven experience in the operation of minor plant & machinery (EWP, waker-packer, jack hammer, posthole digger etc.) and hand tools (drills, power saws, nail guns etc.)
What’s in it For You?
- Be appreciated for your hard work – At LabourCo we care about our employees and work hard to enhance their employment opportunities!
- LabourCo has a strong commitment to working in compliance with FairWork Minimum Employment Standards and often pays above Award rates
To apply, please send your resume and a brief covering letter outlining relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 0419 554 345 for a confidential discussion.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.