Role Summary: The Traffic Controllers must create a safe work zone that ensures that traffic stays out of the way event patrons. Manage the flow of vehicles and ensure closed roads are adhered to.
- Traffic controller qualification (Blue card)
- Understand the Traffic Management plans and carry out instructions
- Able to work in a team
- Able to stand for long periods
- Assisting to ensure the flow of vehicles on ingress and egress is smooth and incident free
- Ensuring pedestrians and vehicles to do share a path
Ensuring large vehicles can bump in and out of the venue in an efficient and safe manner
If this sounds like the perfect role for you APPLY NOW with your most recent resume. For the right person this will lead to ongoing employment by LabourCo.
Please Note – All suitable candidates with be Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to employment.
If you believe you possess all the experience and APPLY NOW, or alternatively contact the helpful Newcastle Labour Co team on 1800 770 073
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.