Role Summary: This role calls for a strong leader with a good understanding of event traffic management. An ability to roster and manage traffic controllers and a can-do attitude. This role must be a team player who is able to be flexible and accommodating. This role will work closely with the Operations Manager and Newcastle Police.
- Traffic controller & implement traffic control plans (previous Blue and Yellow cards)
- Ability to Roster and manage breaks
- Understand the Traffic Management plans and carry out instructions
- Must be able to work weekends
- Able to work in a team
- Able to stand for long periods
- Physically fit
- Checking in and briefing all staff on roles and responsibilities
- Assisting to ensure the flow of vehicles on ingress and egress is smooth and incident free
- Ensuring pedestrians and vehicles to do share a path
- Manage all vehicle bump in and out of the venue in an efficient and safe manner
If this sounds like the perfect role for you APPLY NOW with your most recent resume. For the right person this will lead to ongoing employment by LabourCo.
Please Note – All suitable candidates with be Drug & Alcohol Screen prior to employment.
If you believe you possess all the experience and APPLY NOW, or alternatively contact the helpful Newcastle Labour Co team on 1800 770 073
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.