LabourCo offers the opportunity for you to gain further experience working across a broad range of industries including local government, civil construction & building and many more.
LabourCo Tamworth currently has an exciting opportunity on offer for an experienced welder to work with a well know client based in Tamworth.
- Certificate 8G – GMAW (MIG) Ticket
- Generic Construction Induction (White Card or Interstate Card)
- Minimum 3 years welding experience; general welding and light fabrication
- Experience using jigs
- Experience welding with MIG/TIG
- Immediate availability for casual shifts and/or on-going casual work – a flexible and positive attitude!
- Safety Conscious and experienced in fast paced work environments
- C Class Drivers Licence (minimum) and your own reliable transport
- Forklift License (preferable)
What’s in it For You?
- Ongoing opportunity- 38hrs per week
- Excellent pay rates. Overtime rates apply
- Be appreciated for your hard work – At LabourCo we care about our employees and work hard to enhance their employment opportunities!
Physical Functional Capacity Screening and Drug & Alcohol Testing are a requirement for this position
APPLY NOW If what you read sounds like it could be for you, we invite you to Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB and send your resume indicating which role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the roles contact Andrew Sloane on 0419 554 345.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.