LabourCo Tamworth is currently seeking applications from enthusiastic and energetic Youth Workers to fill casual positions with our Client in Tamworth.
The position is on a casual/relief basis.
- Valid Working with Children’s Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience supporting young people
- The flexibility to fill shifts on a roster or on-call
- Hold or be working towards a Diploma in Community Services, Youth Work, Children’s Services, Counselling, Case Management or:
- Hold or working towards Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Community Services, Nursing, Psychological Science, Social Science, Social Welfare
Along with meeting the above criteria, the successful candidate will be a loyal, reliable and honest person with a good attitude.
To apply, please send your resume and a covering letter outlining relevant experience to email@example.com
Please note: Successful applicants will be required to undertake Drug and Alcohol screening prior to commencing employment.
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.