Are you looking to increase your work skills in supportive and dynamic environments? LabourCo offers the opportunity for you to gain experience working across a broad range of industries including local government, civil construction & building and many more. LabourCo is urgently seeking labourers for positions within the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Hunter Regions.
Essential Criteria (MUST HAVE)
· Immediate availability for casual shifts and/or on-going casual work – a flexible and positive attitude!
· C Class Drivers Licence (minimum) and own reliable transport
· Blue Traffic Control/Traffic Controller – Stop/Slow Bat Licence
· Generic Construction Induction (White Card or Interstate Card)
· Safety Conscious and experienced in fast paced environments
· Previous experience in Landscaping, Civil or Construction will be highly regarded
What’s in it For You?
· Be appreciated for your hard work – At LabourCo we care about our employees and work hard to enhance their employment opportunities!
· LabourCo has a strong commitment to working in compliance with FairWork Minimum Employment Standards and often pays above Award rates
· Opportunities to work with both local government and private organisations- gain council experience!
Physical Functional Capacity Screening and Drug & Alcohol Testing are a requirement for all LabourCo workforce
APPLY NOW If what you read sounds like it could be for you, we invite you to Click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB and send your resume in word format and a covering letter outlining relevant experience to email@example.com
LabourCo is committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity, we take pride in promoting a cultural diverse workplace and partner with Host Clients who demonstrate a commitment to same. All applicants must be able to evidence their Right to Work in Australia.
To discuss your next opportunity please call us on 1800 770 073, or apply below!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.